Join Our Team
The Crepe Montagne is seeking to fill the following positions for the winter season:
Lead Crepe Maker
- We are looking for experienced line cooks who are eager to learn our recipes.
- We desire a leader ready to take initiative and who has the ability to display professional care, and is committed to long term full time employment.
- Knowledge of basic French cuisine is an asset but not mandatory. The desire to learn new techniques is most important.
- If you don’t have the experience, we are ready to teach you all the basics of cooking and working in a kitchen, as long as you care and have the pride of doing your job well.
- No prior kitchen knowledge is necessary, we welcome amazing, hardworking, clever employees ready to learn.
- Crepe Montagne is a small but very busy place.
- If you are energetic, reliable, and detail oriented, this job is for you!
- We are looking for full time servers who are organized, efficient and have excellent knowledge of table service.
- 3 years minimum table service experience and must speak English fluently.
- Your duties will be to make and deliver drinks, run food to tables as needed and clear/reset tables in a very organized manner.
- Crepe Montagne requires a multitasker who enjoys a fast paced, challenging work environment.
- Servers Assistants have the opportunity for job growth into serving positions. The quality of focus and attention to detail with allow you to move up in our establishment quickly.
Employee Satisfaction: We support a fun and friendly team environment and we expect staff to be committed to their responsibilities. We value employees who work hard and take their job seriously.
Crepe Montagne Mission: Every customer should leave happy because we pride ourselves on serving excellent food in a very friendly and professional manner. If you think you can contribute to our team, please forward your resume to laurence